So, you've checked the library and LiNC catalogue and none of the libraries has the item you want. Maybe another public library in Ontario will have a copy. Fill out and submit the form below to have us take a look for you. Or, click here to find out about our new DIY Interlibrary loan service!
Please note the following:
- We cannot borrow items published in the last 12 months. Please use our Suggestion for Purchase form for recent items.
- We can borrow books, music CDs, DVDs and audiobooks. We do not borrow magazines.
- There is a limit of three interlibrary loan requests per card per week.
- Items requested usually take a minimum of 14 days to arrive.
- You will be notified when your interlibrary loan is available. It will be held for you for 5 days at your preferred pickup location.
- Due dates are given and renewals granted by the lending libraries. Contact Jennifer at the Lincoln Public Library interlibrary loan desk at 905-562-5711 with questions or renewal requests.
- If you don't know the ISBN (International Standard Book Number) or publication date, you can click on this link to Chapters and locate the information.